We implement strategies,
and Develop Products.
Enertrak is an Electronic Controller manufacturing company involved in the space of research and design of AMF and BTS Controllers suitable for data monitoring in the space of telecommunication infrastructure. With a heavy focus on smart electronics hardware and IoT being the foundation, this company has been able to generate facilities for designing and manufacturing of electronic items and is the preferred supplier to a number of reputed industries in a very short span of time.
The company is based at Jaipur and with in house RnD it has been able to create a niche market in the field of BTS monitoring systems. All products are indigenously designed and have been manufactured to suit the harsh requirements of Indian conditions.
Our company works on four major domains of GENSETs, Power Measuring instruments, Smart Electronics and Customised Software Based Applications with IoT.
Launch Multifunction Panel Meters
Launch DG Controller
100000 Intelligent Controller
Launch Building Management Systems
Launch " meterdekho.com"
Designing BTS Controller
- We will be bold and agile, courageously taking on challenges, using deep customer insight to develop innovative solutions.
- We will be fair, honest, transparent and ethical in our conduct; everything we do must stand the test of public scrutiny.
- We will be passionate about achieving the highest standards of Quality, always promoting meritocracy.
- We will invest in our people and partners, enable continuous learning, and build caring and collaborative relationships based on trust and mutual respect.
- We will design innovative and cost effective products in the space of DG Controllers, Prepayment Meters, Smart Pump Controllers and will take the Digital Revolution in every corner of country.
- Delighting Customers with HI Quality Customised Products and Services in ETIGenset, ETIPower, ETISmart and ETIWater Vertical.
- Exceeding Customer Expectation by providing Hi Tech products as per delivery schedule.
- Developing Business Associates to support our goals.
- Maintaining highest business Ethics.
- Providing a conducive environment for aspiring Employ.
- Full commitment of all management and workforce to the quality policy, allied to active involvement in quality improvements.
- Understanding the long term importance of achieving customer satisfaction by providing a consistently high quality of product or service and conformance with statuary and regulatory requirements.
- Skill, dedication and relevant experience of staff.
- Our operations and our products will comply with all applicable standards and regulations. This includes local regulations for handling hazardous waste within our facilities, as well as international standards and regulations such as RoHS and REACH to eliminate toxic materials from our products.
- The RoHS Directive – Reduction of Hazardous Substances effectively prohibits the use of lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyls (PBB’s), polybrominateddiphenyl ethers (PBDE’s) and polybrominated biphenyl oxides (PBDO’s) in all electrical and electronic equipment. Extron has been RoHS compliant since July 2006. A declaration of conformity stating our RoHS compliance in addition to our other compliance requirements may be found on the web page under the downloads tab for each product we ship.
- REACH – Registration, Evaluation, and Authorization of Chemicals addresses the production and use of chemical substances, and their potential impacts on both human health and the environment.
- WEEE – Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive is a directive that imposes responsibilities for the disposal of electronic waste and recovery and recycling of electronic equipment on the manufacturer.
- Jaipur Recycling Program – Enertrak customers and end-users in the country can send their Enertrak products directly to Enertrak for responsible processing and recycling.